Transition and Update Course
This is a 16-hour course for Auditors, Lead Auditors, Consultants, Management Representatives, ISO Coordinators and any person responsible for operating, maintaining and/or auditing the management systems and need to become proficient in the new version of the a given standard in order to make an effective transition. The first 8 hours of this course is the fundamentals course which can be completed on-line or on-site.
Courses can be delivered based on the latest versions of the following management system standards:
• ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems
• ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management Systems
• ISO 13485:2016 – Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
• ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
Who should attend?
All persons interested in understanding the intent and requirements of a specific ISO management system standard and how to apply its principles to establish a management system in their respective organizations based on that specific standard.
• Review of the Annex SL structure and general requirements
• New principles and concepts found in the new version of the standard
• Identification of the new requirements
• Understanding the documentation requirements for the new version
• Techniques for auditing the the new requirements
-Understand Management Principles associated with the specific ISO standard
-Learn the requirements and intent of the the specific ISO standard
-Know how to apply the requirements of the specific ISO standard
This course includes interactive workshops and support materials that will help the student achieve the learning objectives. The students must purchase the standards at www.iso.ch prior to attending the course.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPLETION
This course includes the 8-hour “Fundamentals Course” for the new version of the standard, which should be completed prior to attending the 8-hour transition workshop portion. Passing the in-course performance evaluation is a requirement for obtaining the “Certificate of Successful Completion”.
SAVE MONEY by having these courses delivered “In-House” at your facilities.
To receive a quote please access this link REQUEST A FORMAL PROPOSAL and be ready to provide the following information:
• The course you are interested in
• The number of participants for each course, and
• Two possible dates for delivering the course at your facility
We will normally provide an In-House quote within 48 hours of your request.
Note: Due to the number of requests that we receive, we will only respond to those requests that provide all of the information needed to prepare the formal proposal.