ISO Overview Seminar
This is a 4-hour session that provides a general summary of the principles, requirements and benefits of a given management system standard, and is generally geared towards the leadership of the organization. Variants of this overview course can be delivered to operational personnel who need to become aware of how their work contributes to the achievement of overall benefits that the standard brings to the organization.
Courses can be delivered based on the latest versions of the following management system standards:
• ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems
• ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems
• ISO 18788 – Security Operations Management Systems
• ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems
• ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
• ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
• ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
• ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems
• ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management Systems
• ISO 13485 – Medical Device Quality Management Systems
Who should attend?
All persons interested in getting a general understanding of a specific ISO management system standard.
– Understand Management Principles associated with the specific ISO standard.
– Discuss the general requirements and intent of the the specific ISO standard.
– Determine the vaibility of applying the ISO standard to your organization.
This course includes support materials and an interactive workshop that help students achieve the learning objectives.
This course is 4 hours in duration and is normally delivered in 1/2 business day. For some of the standards, this course can also be taken on-line.
SAVE MONEY by having these courses delivered “In-House” at your facilities.
To receive a quote please access this link REQUEST A FORMAL PROPOSAL and be ready to provide the following information:
• The course you are interested in
• The number of participants for each course, and
• Two possible dates for delivering the course at your facility
We will normally provide an In-House quote within 48 hours of your request.
Note: Due to the number of requests that we receive, we will only respond to those requests that provide all of the information needed to prepare the formal proposal.