Lack of knowledge is the main reason why many micro, small and medium enterprises have failed to be certified with international standards based on Quality Management Systems (QMS).
There are some paradigms among entrepreneurs, one of them is that ISO 9001 2015 is implemented only in large companies because it is necessary to invest large amounts of money to train staff, improve infrastructure and also entails extensive procedures.
For this reason, the Nicaraguan Institute of Development (INDE) provided a workshop to fifty entrepreneurs, who have not been certified, to train on the ISO 9001 standard, what it is, how to implement a SGC in the company, Certification, among other topics.
The adequacy of the ISO 9001 standard in organizations, brings the following benefits:
- Increases productivity, resulting in improvements in internal processes.
- Establishes a more fluid communication, with defined responsibilities and objectives.
- Increases profitability, as a direct consequence of lower costs of production of products and services.
- Improve responsiveness and flexibility in the face of changing market opportunities.
- Improve staff motivation and teamwork
QSI America can contribute to the growth and development of its clients by offering training, auditing and certification services in order to fulfill their expectations.