ISO 19011 Lead Auditor CERTIFICATE
This is a 40-hour course consisting of the 24-hour ISO 19011 Auditor Certificate course, plus an additional 16-hour Audit Team Leadership module. This course is based on the latest ISO 19011 principles and includes practical, realistic audit workshops geared towards effectively planning and executing third-party, second party and internal audits. The first 16 hours of this course covers theoretical fundamentals which can be completed on-line or on-site.
Courses can be delivered based on the latest versions of the following management system standards:
• ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems
• ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems
• ISO 18788 – Security Operations Management Systems
• ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems
• ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
• ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
• ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
• ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems
• ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management Systems
• ISO 13485 – Medical Device Quality Management Systems
Students wishing to attain a trained LEAD AUDITOR Certificate for more than one standard are required to complete 15 additional hours for each additional standard for which to be certified in. These additional 15 hours of training include participation in the ISO Management System Fundamentals course for the additional standard, plus 7 hours of additional auditing assignments/case studies specific to the additional standard.
Who should attend?
All those responsible for Audit Program Management, Management Representatives, ISO Coordinators, Consultants and anyone interested in learning the ISO 19011 guidelines for managing/leading internal and external audit teams, as well as the techniques for determining if a Management System conforms to the requirements of the specific ISO standard.
• Fundamentals of Auditing (ISO 19011)
• Auditor Responsibilities
• Audit Planning and Preparation
• Audit Program Administration
• Audit Investigation Techniques
• Real Sceneraio/Case Studies
• Various workshops for detecting opportunities for improvement
• Documentation and Classification of Audit Findings
• Writing the Audit Summary
• Communication Audit Results
• Conducting Effective Audit Opening and Closing Meetings
• Audit Team Management
• The Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) Cycle
• Effective Audit Follow-Up
– Understand how to plan, prepare, conduct and report the results of an audit
– Learn how to lead teams of internal and external auditors
– Understand the International schemes for certification and accreditation
This course includes supporting materials and interactive workshops that help students achieve the learning objectives.
Students must also complete a pre-course assignment which is to be reviewed during the second day of the course.
This course is 40 hours in duration and is normally delivered in 4.5 business days. If the semi-remote option is selected, then 16 hours would be completed on-line and 24 hours of workshops would be completed live on-site.
ISO 19011 LEAD AUDITOR CERTIFICATE
Successful completion requires taking and passing a 120 minute exam. Those who do not pass the exam receive a certificate of attendance. Those who do not passalso have the option of re-taking the exam for a nominal fee of US$150 (plus travel expenses, if applicable)
This course was designed based on and meets the requirements of the original IATCA Lead Auditor criteria.
SAVE MONEY by having these courses delivered “In-House” at your facilities.
To receive a quote please access this link REQUEST A FORMAL PROPOSAL and be ready to provide the following information:
• The course you are interested in
• The number of participants for each course, and
• Two possible dates for delivering the course at your facility
We will normally provide an In-House quote within 48 hours of your request.
Note: Due to the number of requests that we receive, we will only respond to those requests that provide all of the information needed to prepare the formal proposal.