This is an 8-hour course which is ideal for anyone interested in learning the intent and requirements of a given management system standard as well as how to apply its principles and requirements to establish, implement and operate a management system based on the standard. This foundation course can be delivered on-line or on-site, and is usually a module delivered during the initial phases of the Auditor or Lead Auditor Course for any of the management system standards.
Courses can be delivered based on the latest versions of the following management system standards:
• ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems
• ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems
• ISO 18788 – Security Operations Management Systems
• ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems
• ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
• ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
• ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
• ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems
• ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management Systems
• ISO 13485 – Medical Device Quality Management Systems
Who should attend?
All persons interested in understanding the intent and requirements of a specific ISO management system standard and how to apply its principles to establish a management system in their respective organizations based on that specific standard.
-Understand Management Principles associated with the specific ISO standard
-Learn the requirements and intent of the the specific ISO standard
-Know how to apply the requirements of the specific ISO standard
This course includes support materials and interactive workshops that help students achieve the learning objectives.
This course is 8 hours in duration and is normally delivered in one business day. For some of the standards, this course can also be taken on-line.
SAVE MONEY by having these courses delivered “In-House” at your facilities.
To receive a quote please access this link REQUEST A FORMAL PROPOSAL and be ready to provide the following information:
• The course you are interested in
• The number of participants for each course, and
• Two possible dates for delivering the course at your facility
We will normally provide an In-House quote within 48 hours of your request.
Note: Due to the number of requests that we receive, we will only respond to those requests that provide all of the information needed to prepare the formal proposal.