This is a 16-hour course which is ideal for anyone interested in learning strategies and acquiring the skills necessary for effectively documenting and implementing an ISO standards-based management system in any organization. The first 8 hours of this course is the fundamentals course which can be completed on-line or on-site.
Courses can be delivered based on the latest versions of the following management system standards:
• ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems
• ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems
• ISO 18788 – Security Operations Management Systems
• ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems
• ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
• ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
• ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
• ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems
• ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management Systems
• ISO 13485 – Medical Device Quality Management Systems
Who should attend?
All those whom have taken a fundamentals course with QSI in at least one of the standards and are interested in developing the skills necessary for documenting a management system based on the ISO 10013 guidelines, and who additionally would like to learn the best practices for management system implementation.
• Management System Documentation
• Development of Flow-Diagrams and Business Process Mapping
• Development of Management System Policies and Manual
• Development of Procedures and Work Instructions
• Development of Management System Implementation Plan
• Ideas for Management System Integration
• Web-Based/Cloud approaches to implementation
• Learn what to document and how to document it
• Learn how to implement a management system effectively and efficiently
This course includes supporting materials and interactive workshops that help students achieve the learning objectives.
This course is 8 hours in duration and is normally delivered in one business day. The ISO Fundamentals Course for one of the management system standards must be taken as a prerequisite.
SAVE MONEY by having these courses delivered “In-House” at your facilities.
To receive a quote please access this link REQUEST A FORMAL PROPOSAL and be ready to provide the following information:
• The course you are interested in
• The number of participants for each course, and
• Two possible dates for delivering the course at your facility
We will normally provide an In-House quote within 48 hours of your request.
Note: Due to the number of requests that we receive, we will only respond to those requests that provide all of the information needed to prepare the formal proposal.