ISO 19011 Auditor CERTIFICATE
This is a 24-hour course for anyone interested in understanding the latest ISO 19011 guidelines and corresponding techniques for conducting Management System Audits to determine if an organization’s policies, procedures and practices conform to the requirements of the standard. The first 12 hours of this course covers theoretical fundamentals which can be completed on-line or on-site.
Courses can be delivered based on the latest versions of the following management system standards:
• ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems
• ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems
• ISO 18788 – Security Operations Management Systems
• ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems
• ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems
• ISO 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
• ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
• ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems
• ISO 37001 – Anti-Bribery Management Systems
• ISO 13485 – Medical Device Quality Management Systems
Students wishing to attain a trained AUDITOR certificate for more than one standard are required to complete 10 additional hours for each additional standard for which to be certified in. These additional 10 hours of training include participation in the ISO Management System Fundamentals course for the additional standard, plus a 2 hour auditing assignment/case study specific to the additional standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone interested in understanding the ISO 19011 guidelines and corresponding techniques for conducting Management System Audits to determine if an organization’s policies, procedures and practices conform to the requirements of the specific standard.
• Fundamentals of Auditing (ISO 19011)
• Auditor Responsibilities
• Audit Planning and Preparation
• Audit Investigation Techniques
• Real Sceneraio/Case Studies
• Various workshops for detecting opportunities for improvement
• Documentation and Classification of Audit Findings
• Writing the Audit Summary
• Communication Audit Results
– Learn how to conduct an audit based on ISO 19011
– Learn how to conduct audit interviews
– Learn how to effectively communicate and report audit results
This course includes supporting materials and interactive workshops that help students achieve the learning objectives.
This course is 24 hours in duration and is normally delivered in three business days. If the semi-remote option is desired, then 12 hours would be delivered on-line and 12 hours of auditing workshops would be conducted live on-site.
ISO 19011 AUDITOR CERTIFICATE
Successful completion requires taking and passing a 90 minute exam. Those who do not pass the exam receive a certificate of attendance. Those who do not pass the exam also have the option of re-taking the exam for a nominal fee of US$100 (plus travel expenses, if applicable).
This course was designed based on and meets the requirements of the original IATCA Lead Auditor criteria.
SAVE MONEY by having these courses delivered “In-House” at your facilities.
To receive a quote please access this link REQUEST A FORMAL PROPOSAL and be ready to provide the following information:
• The course you are interested in
• The number of participants for each course, and
• Two possible dates for delivering the course at your facility
We will normally provide an In-House quote within 48 hours of your request.
Note: Due to the number of requests that we receive, we will only respond to those requests that provide all of the information needed to prepare the formal proposal.